Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do you love your English teacher?

I hope you do, whether it's* Denise or myself.
When I say "Love" obviously it doesn't imply anything unprofessional, it simply means to "like a lot", or to "fully appreciate".

The reason I ask this is because there is a new breed of English teacher out there, they are YouTube English teachers.

and so, with a spirit of open competition I pit myself against these pretenders to my crown as "The World's funkiest English teacher"

Contender N° 1
Monsieur Crazy S.M. French English teacher



Contender N° 2
Mister Articulation isn't my strong point due to my adenoids



and finally...


Contender N° 3
Mister Not actually that bad but wishes he had an auto-cue







* in fact if I'm going to be grammatically perfect here one should use the subjunctive "whether it be Denise or myself"
However I reckon there are about twelve people in England who would actually talk like this, so don't bother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Contender n°2 is so boring I couldn't watch the entire video (and what is he scratching at the beginning of his "lesson"???).

The third contender is to stiff and I found him a little bit too serious about himself...

That leaves us with contender n°1. He's my favorite as long as he only slaps himself !!!